As well as the standard design packages below, we offer tailored packages that are aligned with your business goals and objectives. We also offer ongoing outsourced design and marketing support for a reasonable monthly fee. Email us now for a quote.
Are you a start up and need to get the ball rolling with the basic elements but also want to stand out from the crowd? Then this is the core package that you need. This offer includes three rounds of amendments to the original designs.
If you want to improve your customer engagement and have a brand you’re proud of then this one is for you. Together with brand strategists we will look at your current positioning, carry out a brand audit report and provide you with a clear strategy to follow which is guaranteed to attract new clients.
Our premium package is for those who are looking for the best of the best and for those want to have all of their needs taken care of. We will ensure that you have a stunning brand identity that’s guaranteed to drive sales.
Websites are designed with your business’ goals and objectives’ in mind so that the end result ensures that visitors to your site behave in the ways that you want them to.
Pitch presentations will secure investment; your social media accounts will attract new clients. All of this together with all printed material will maintain strong brand consistency.
This package includes unlimited rounds of amendments.
social media toolkit
social media banners and posts
email marketing template
business card design
outdoor banner design
postcard / flyer / brochure design
label / packaging design
pitch deck (to secure investment)
The sites we design are like a sticky place where your customers and clients will not want to leave but will want to share. Every website we design is priced depending upon your requirements.
make your first impression a memorable one with a stunning website.
Whether it’s a simple landing page or e-commerce site, our sites are like a sticky place where your customers and clients will not want to leave. As every business is unique, each website is priced depending upon your requirements
The process is as follows:
1. we understand your business’ goals and objectives
2. we provide a quote for you based on your requirements, share visual references and purchase your domain name. We then create wireframes (visual mock ups of how the site will look) that will keep customers on the happy path and ensure that they behave how you want them to behave when visiting your site
3. based on your feedback of these wireframes we then collaborate with UX (user experience) designers to ensure that the website will be the best it can be. We make these tweaks to our wireframes and
4. you sign off on these designs and add in any new pages and comments
5. we begin the build with website developers
6. you leave feedback on the final template, we implement them and you're ready to go live!
*you have up to three rounds of amendments within this process.
*websites start from £2,000 and go up to £25,000 depending on your requirements.
the process begins with a two hour workshop where we listen to you to understand your business’ needs, goals and objectives. We take time to understand what kind of businesses and brands you already admire and why.
together with brand strategists and copywriters we look at all of your existing communications and branding to provide you with a brand audit which outlines how you can immediately improve things.
we then carry out further research as to who your audience are, what they are likely to respond best to and how to communicate your brand effectively.
4. based on the research we create three three different visual routes for you to consider for your brand identity.
5. you tell us what your favourite concept is.
6. we develop that concept to produce a logo, typography choices and colour palettes to choose from. If you’ve come to us for a new name and brand positioning, we ensure there are no copyright/domain issues.
7. you provide us with feedback and we produce something that is nearly complete.
8. we present you with mock ups of your branding in situation–i.e. How your logo, type and colour will appear on websites, business cards and flyers.
9. it’s not done until you’re 100% happy with it so here we work again with your feedback to fine tune into something that’s complete.
10. learn how to communicate well with your audience both online and offline. During this delivery session from our studio in Holland Park we will explain everything clearly and provide you with a printed brand book, all physical and digital materials as well as all publishing tools. Here you’ll understand what goes where, how to implement your brand assets and you’ll also have the opportunity to ask any further questions.
you tell us what you wish to achieve through social media marketing
we take a look at your current positioning and see how you’re already communicating; we then provide you with a brand audit report that identifies where you are now and what you can expect to achieve with a social media
together with you, we develop new goals and advise you on the channels are best for your business’ growth. This includes a monthly content calendar.
we look at where your audience are: Instagram / LinkedIn / Facebook? We then work with your existing brand guidelines to create a stunning visual identity system especially for social media - all of the visual posts that we design are done so strategically (you’ll have different visual posts for different events / quotes and so on) these are saved in easy to use intuitive software that you can update yourself.
you’re given the templates and tools to update your own social media. This also includes a strategy piece which provides key hashtags relevant to your brand as well as instructions as to how to use the online tools.
*For those businesses who do not have time to manage this themselves, we take care of all of your social media marketing through monthly retainers. Our Instagram Tier System can be found here. We focus on Instagram as it's where most brands are built these days, however, we also have a full service including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for those who want to maintain consistency across all platforms. Email us now if you would like to see a retainer pricing plan for all platforms or for us to quote according to your business’ needs
we understand more about your business and come up with different ways to communicate your brand through different materials. Who said cards need to be made from card?
we then design three options as to how your cards could look.
you sign off on your favourite design / provide feedback for us to work with
we make any final changes and send them to print
*25% off printing with Moo.com who can deliver within 24 hours
we design three options as to how they could look
you sign off on your favourite
we design these in Microsoft Word or Pages so that you can easily edit them
we share with you different paper stocks and then send a quantity to print on quality paper and send to your address
1. we learn more about the function of your cards–to drive sales / as a greetings message / to build brand awareness?
2. design three options as to how your postcard / flyer / brochure / banner design(s) could look.
3. you sign off on your favourite design / provide feedback
4. we make any final changes and send them to print
tell us about your brand and how you wish to communicate through clear positioning and Tone Of Voice
we carry out research including how your competitors build an engaging audience
we write a TOV document that outlines how you should communicate on each channel; LinkedIn, Instagram, newsletters. We advise on the platforms on which you should be communicating.
we fine tune according to your feedback and then provide you with the final document.
you provide us with all contact information that you would like in the signature
we work with your existing branding to design three options as to how it could look
you sign off on your favourite interactive e-signature
we help you implement it on your phone and laptop
tell us about the story you wish to tell about your business / which message you want to communicate
we present three different styles for you to choose from
we translate the story into a storyboard
you provide feedback on the storyboard
working with your feedback we make that into a Gif
we send you the gif you to leave feedback on
based on your final feedback we fine tune it and deliver you with the finished Gif
a carefully designed on brand presentation will help your business to secure investment. We work with PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Indesign.
1-2 weeks depending on content
1. share with us your brand guidelines as well as any visual styles of how you would like your presentation to look
2. provide us me with all copy and images that you would like to be included
3. we design three on-brand design templates including infographics and alternative page layouts for you to choose from
4. you sign off on your favourite style
5. we populate your favourite template with copy
6. you provide feedback, we work with it until you're 100% happy with it
et us know about your product and supply us with all of the written information that will go onto the package as well as any dimensions you have in mind.
based on this research we share with you three different visual concept routes that you choose from that will influence the end design.
you sign off on your favourite design.
we send them to print.
you let us know what you want the recipients of your newsletter to do once they get the newsletters.
based on that, we design three on-brand template options as to how your email template could look, so that what you send out reaches your goals.
you sign off on your favourite template
we design and send you the template that you can edit it yourself and populate with different content each month.
*ongoing monthly support can also be provided.
4-5 weeks incl. print production
we research the best options for merchandise for your business
we provide three mock ups that fit best with your branding
you sign off on your favourite design
We send the items to print